2022 Certification Application
Differentiate Your Ergonomic Practice
For more detailed information on the certification application requirements please review the certification page here and return to this link to begin the certification application process.
If you require assistance, please call the ORI California office at 510-778-8697.
Benefits of Certification
Oxford Research Institute is a nationally recognized non-profit dedicated to promoting the
diversity of contributions to the field of ergonomics by all disciplines.
Below are just some of the benefits derived when you are certified by ORI
Oxford Research Institute, professional certifications are recognized throughout the US. ORI has several professional Certification Areas. We provide certifications in the professional areas of Certified Industrial Ergonomists (CIE), Certified Associate Ergonomist (CAE) and Certified Human Factors Engineering Professional (CHFEP).
Why Obtain Accreditation or Certification in Ergonomics from the Oxford Research Institute Inc.?
To Differentiate your ergonomic
Service and to assure your clients that they will receive High Quality &
Value in the ergonomic services you provide.
· To show your clients that an Independent Non Profit Corporation comprised of world class experts in Ergonomics and Human Factors Engineering have tested and evaluated your ability, knowledge and experience and certified you in this respect.
ORI will provide support to its certificate holders in the form of :
· Ergonomic Consulting support
related to Job/Task/ Process Analysis for ergonomic risk reduction,
injury abatement and enhanced productivity.
· Support you with rapid prototype designs, testing and help with patents
· Free Technical Reports and limited on-line assistance
· ORI will refer business to CIE’s and CHFEP’s
· ORI will assist their certificate holders obtain employment in the field of Ergonomics.
· An independent third party evaluation and award for Ergonomic service provider organizations if they meet certain measurable criteria.