To initiate your application for certification complete this on-line form, fill-in questionnaire and submit payment of the fee. Please review questions on the downloadable hardcopy application prior to completing application process. If you have requested information ready allow about 30-45 minutes to complete the on-line application.
1. Resume, or curriculum vitae for upload
2. Current Occupation and Employer Information
3. Education Information
4. Recommendation/Sponsor contact information
5. Information on Training and Certification
6. Listing of specialized workshops, lectures and courses completed
Once your application has been accepted your file can then be started. You will be contacted by email and provided with
the instructions for completing the application process, documents to submit
and scheduling your examination date.
Examinations are web based and monitored on-line live by an proctor.
The examination is scheduled by applicants a month in advacne and available at the end of each month. You will be able to change date by written request.
2023 On-Line Exam Dates
Exam will be available 24/7 during these 3 day windows at the end of each month.
Only certification candidates with accepted applications and prior approval will be allowed to take the examination.
proval will be allowed to take the examination.
Important: Please review the additional information provided in the downloadable documents below:
1. ORI Certification Application 2023-24
2. ORI Certification Code of Conduct